Wednesday 2 January 2013

Plans for the new year :)

I'm glad to see the back of 2012. although myself and my children accomplished alot it was very stressful. Was a year for answers and achievements for Brayden. Finally after 5 years of fighting for the correct diagnosis`s we managed to get them. We also managed to get a full statement in place which took a year to get! So now we just need to look forward to him getting the right treatment and to achieve in school. (good luck Brayden)

Plans for the new year is mainly to  lose weight and get  healthy. 

To enjoy the spring and summer. I so want to book a holiday soon so we all have something to look forward to.

I want to spend more time with my nan down in essex so planning on lots of trips to essex :)  

The next year i want to contribute more to my local charity for children with special needs "Little Miracles". I have just become a trustee and would like to put in as much input as possible. I owe so much to Little Miracles for all the support we have received as a family.

So in the new year I will be co-running the adhd support group and co-running a support group that will be based in orton and hampton.

Also in the new year i would like to be able to do some courses to help with my passion for working with special needs.

My other goals are to manage my stress levels alot better. To remember that its not the end of the world when Lockie empties a whole pack of coco pops on the floor. 

Another thing i want to do once ive lost a resonable amount of weight is to get a new tatoo done :) 

So here's to a good year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment