Monday 4 March 2013

Better late than never!!!

Haven't blogged for a while! So here goes....

Got lost in mundane life! What with the endless washing, tidying up and the running around and that's without 5 crazy kids to deal with, some days I barley have time to think! But that's my life and wouldn't have it any other way!

Kids have been back at school for 2 weeks now and are settling back well. Poppy has just joined the schools running club, Thomas is doing amazing in his reading (6 years old and possibly dyslexic) and is improving so much!!! Sofia-mei is coming out of herself so much and is making lots of positive friendships. She's no longer the little girl that would scream at the drop of a hat! Brayden is doing well and is starting meds for ADHD tomorrow so hopefully we will see improvements and my Lockie monster is just my little destructive little whirl wind that although he causes destructiveness, he also brings lots of happiness!

As for mummy, I'm keeping up the running, dieting is not so good but I'm happy in myself. Got some good friendships going on and take each day as it comes. Xxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment